Once you have created your account you should set up your profile. To access the settings editor, click your avatar in the top right corner and select Edit Profile.
- Avatar: this is usually a picture of yourself or a logo. You can drag and drop an image from your computer or device or you can select an image from the gallery. A simple image cropping tool will appear to ensure it ends up as a square image.
- First and Last Name
- Username: every account needs to have a username. It appears as @yourusername in listings and, when clicked on, takes people to your user page.
- Company name: this will be displayed next to your user picture as an alternative to your first and last name.
Units of measurement
This indicates whether you will be working with US or metric units by default.
This is where you can update your password.
You can specify your Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Twitter pages, as well as your website. These will be displayed to visitors when they see your content.
Provide some words about yourself. This text, along with your avatar image and your social media channels will appear on your profile page.
Profile page header
- This is an image that will appear at the top of your profile page. It is optional. This image should be close to 1,200 pixels wide. We advise against making it much more than 450 pixels high or it will push your content beneath it out of view, so visitors might not be aware that it's there.
- Profile primary colour: you can change the colour of the top menu bar on your profile page and content pages.
- Default recipe and post themes: set these so they are always selected as the default themes in your content.