We may suspend accounts or require a paid subscription or additional payment, at our discretion, if Users exceed the following soft usage limits.
- Any User project that generates sustained, high levels of load will be suspended. Repeated infringement by an individual User will result in that User’s account being suspended
- Excessive bandwidth usage by a User will result in that User’s account being suspended
- Data storage for all User Content is subject to a soft limit of 10GB for each individual User.
Any Content created by you shall not contain any of the following types of Content:
- Content that infringes a third party’s rights (e.g., copyright) according to applicable law
- Excessively profane Content
- Hate-related or violent Content
- Content advocating racial or ethnic intolerance
- Other illegal activity, including without limitation illegal export of controlled substances or illegal software;
- Drug paraphernalia;
- Malicious Content;
- Other material that violates or encourages conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third-party rights.
In addition to (and/or as some examples of) the violations described in the Terms, you may not and may not allow any third party to:
- Send, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same with respect to any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable Content
- Conduct or promote pyramid schemes and the like;
- Impersonate another person (via the use of an email address or otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent yourself or the source of any email;
- Illegally transmit another’s intellectual property or other proprietary information without such owner’s or licensor’s permission;
- Use the Platform to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Promote or encourage illegal activity;
- Interfere with other users’ enjoyment of the Platform;
- Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit the Platform for any unauthorized commercial purpose;
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Platform;
- Extract any Content displayed within the Platform. This includes the use of ‘scraping’ tools or other means of scraping data from the Platform.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Platform;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Platform’s administration display;
- Display any Content on the Platform that contains any hate-related or violent Content or contains any other material that violates or encourages conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third party rights;
- Modify the CooklyBookly logo or any other company marks; or
- Use the Platform, or any interfaces provided with the Platform, to access any CooklyBookly Product or service in a manner that violates the Terms or other terms and conditions for use of such CooklyBookly Product or service.